Monday, March 30, 2009

Saturday / Chicken Schnitzel

I was recently inspired to make Elise's Pork Schnitzel after hearing some pretty rave reviews here on the internets. I'll tell you, it lived up to the hype. We didn't have any pork on hand, so I substituted chicken, and instead of the more traditional sides, I simply roasted up some carrots. The chicken was tender and juicy, the breading perfectly crispy, and the creamy dill sauce couldn't have been better! Next time you're craving some comfort food, I highly recommend you dig out this recipe and give it a try.

-mro

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow its Mouth watering for me. Really i love Chicken Schnitzel very much. Once i tasted it in a Kosher Restaurant in New York, Its one of their special dish it seems. I could'n forget that taste. Yummy it was.